Tuesday, 21 April 2015

2014-2015 Retiring List is here

Hello

Hmmm, I see that it's been QUITE SOME TIME since I last posted anything on my blog.

Let me just give you a quick update to the fact that the Stamping' Up! Catalogue 2014-2015 will end on 2nd June this year.  Yes, it will finish earlier than 30th June so that all catalogues across the globe are released at the same time from now onwards, which is really good news!

As a result of this the retirement list for this years catalogue is now out, should you want to place an order please have a look and get in touch: http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2015_EU_RetiredList/EU_retiredList_ENG.pdf

Happy Stamping
Loraine


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing….my friends keep telling me I need to have a party :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...