Buy Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Within the SU catalogue you'll find exclusive stamp sets that are unrivaled and unavailable anywhere else in the stamping world. With deeply etched images on foam-backed rubber that ensure sharp and clear stamped images, it is no wonder that our stamps are renowned within the stamping industry.
Stampin' Up! products are sold through Independent sales consultants called Demonstrators. I am a demonstrator and can place orders for you over the phone or via email, you can also host a home party where I will come teach you and your friends the very latest stamping techniques and designs in a fun party atmosphere. And when you host a party or place an order for £150+, you can also earn free Stampin' Up! Products of your choice!
Below is a little helpful information for party's and ordering from SU:
* All images in the catalogue are REAL size unless otherwise stated.
* Hostess items can only be purchased with a qualifying order (£150) or at a party if sales are more than £150. (see page 196 - 201 of the catalogue for more details).
* Some stamp sets are available in a wood or clear-mount option, see page 5 of the catalogue for more details)
* Wood-mount stamps come in sturdy, plastic storage cases that are easy to stack and store.
* Clear-mount stamps come in handy DVD-sized storage cases with the case front insert showing all images at 100% perfect for storing in your existing shelves.
* You'll be amazed at the specials and promotions Stampin' Up! offers on a regular basis. Make sure you ask to be added to my mailing list so that I can keep you informed.
* Payment is due at the time of ordering and you are welcome to pay by cash, cheque, debit or credit card securely.
* Matching your projects is easy with our four exclusive colour families and our latest In Colour Collections. All our products including ink, cardstock, ribbon, embellishments and patterned paper are designed to match and co-ordinate to make creating your own projects a breeze.
If your wish list is increasing at an alarming rate why not consider becoming a demonstrator. The starter kit is a one-off price of £99 and you will receive over £130 worth of product. Every time you order you will receive a product discount and there is a low quarterly minimum to reach to remain an active demo. Why don’t you contact me for some more information without any obligation?
You can call me on 077 332 65979 or email me on email@example.com with your order and I will process it right away. There is a delivery charge for every order of £4.95 and the goods, which are warehoused in Germany, will be delivered direct to your home via UPS. Delivery normally takes 3-5 working days but allow slightly longer for busy periods.
If your order total reaches £150+ you will be eligable for the hostess benefits and be able to spend the very generous hostess pounds on any items of your choice so it would be a great opportunity to gather together orders from your friends and family and place them all in one go.
I offer excellent customer service and coupled with the excellent product and quality guarantee from Stampin' Up I am confident you will not be dissapointed.