Sunday 28 March 2010

A friend.............

Hello

Hope you've all been having a good weekend. We've been visiting with friends and it's been lovely to see them again.  They have two little boys who are VERY active and keep you on your toes every minute of the day!

The card below is created using a few techniques.  I've been playing around and combining things to see how they turn out.  I'm really pleased with the result.  I've edged the vanilla card using chocolate chip ink and then distressed it.  For the hearts, I've used the "suede technique" and for the olive card I've used the versamark ink pad to create a watermark look background.  I've also used the corner rounder on some of the card and paper to give a few different dimensions.

Stamp sets used: Simply Said and It's Beautifull Wheel
Punches used: Full Heart punch and corner rounder
















Loraine

1 comment:

  1. great card and love the inked edges ! one of my fav techniques !
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...