Saturday 9 October 2010

Workshops and Class

Good Evening all

I trust that you're all well.  I've had a busy week this week with two workshops and my Saturday morning craft class but I've met some lovely crafty ladies along the way and we've all, from beginner to experienced, had a good time crafting and nattering.

I'll show you two of the cards that we've done this week as the other done in class today was by request and already on my blog about a week ago (Vintage Vogue with a "yo-yo" and button).

Stamp set's used: Dasher, Serene Snowflakes and Tiny Tags
Wheel used: Soft Holly
Shimmer paint, dazzling diamonds and basic pearls used for accents








Happy Crafting
Loraine

7 comments:

  1. Stunning as always. I love that you did the snowflake card in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous, I keep starting to type which is my fav and then changing my mind!! Have a great Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards again! as Vicky says Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards as usual... don't know which one is better coz' they are both so different and beautiful at the same time.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Loraine! Looks fabulous!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the green card! It jumped right at me! Thanks for your visits and comments on my blog. It is much appreciated.
    Enjoy what is left of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these cards and the stamping on them.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...