Wednesday 29 December 2010

A couple of mugs

Good Evening All

Even though it's the festive season and time for a little rest I've not been able to resist doing a little crafting and the below just seemed like a very good way to showcase some stamp sets.  It's a couple of mug's, very clever idea - sold to put photographs in but, that's clearly not what sprang to mind when I saw them.  Take a look and let me know what you think.

One of my fellow SU demo's, Sara,  has previously done some of these, using mugs from a certain coffee shop too.  Take a look at her blog as she's put some instructions on if you'd like to follow them.

Stamp set's used: Greenhouse Garden and Natures Nest
Wheel used: Sandy Speckles











Happy Crafting
Loraine

5 comments:

  1. I love them! What a clever idea - and I love the way you've used neutrals to stamp them. It looks all vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever Loraine. Love the colour combo too! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! You found some. And they look great. Lovely to see the Nature's Nest there, looks really good with the sandy speckles. Think I may need to get that wheel.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Loraine! Wow. Wow. Wow. These look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...