Tuesday 11 January 2011

Simply Said and Butterfly Prints

Good Afternoon

I thought that I'd show you a couple of cards that were done in my recent workshop.  The request from my hostess was to do something along the Valentines lines and secondly to use pastels.  Both of these were achievable and everyone at the workshop had a great time creating two lovely cards.  We used a variety of techniques with the pastels as well as a bit of braiding of ribbon and masking of the word stamp on the first card.

Stamp set used: Simply Said
Punches Used: Full Heart Extra-Large, Heart Small, Scallop Trim Border
Other materials used: Blender pens, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds









Stamp set used: Butterfly Prints
Punch Used: Extra-Large Bird Punch
Accessories: Mat Pack and Paper-Piercing Tool
Other materials: Basic Pearls









Loraine

7 comments:

  1. Super cards Lorraine, I love that braiding x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous. Which is my favourite? Sigh. I dunno! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Loving those butterflies!

    Thanks, too, for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are beautiful but the flutterbies does it for me :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are gorgeous but it's the Simply Said one that does it for me. Love the ribbon treatment Loraine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such nice cards, Loraine - love the first one. So fresh and pretty.

    I have been travellin' so could not keep in touch.

    Happy New Year!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the butterflies Loraine....very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...