Friday 5 August 2011

Greenhouse Garden

Good Morning

Hope you're all well and enjoying the holiday's if you're on them.  Me, I'm not.  Never mind, my time will come and hopefully the sun will still shine.

I used one of my favourite stamps set's for this card, actually I have many favourite Stampin' Up! sets that it's sometimes hard to decide.  This set is very versatile and it looks gorgeous in so very many colours that it has to be at the top of the list.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Stamp Set's Used: Greenhouse Garden and Afterthoughts (hostess)









Happy Stamping
Loraine

4 comments:

  1. Hi Loraine
    What a beauty! I love the colors too!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loraine,
    I love the gorgeous colours and the stamp set really makes a fantastic card. Beautiful work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! the colours are great and this set is a fav of mine too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I don't use purple enough. This is super. Really classy. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...