Sunday 23 October 2011

Essington Fruit Farm


Morning All

No class this week as we had friends visiting from Bristol and it was lovely to see them again - been about 8 months since we saw them last.

Today I am off to the Essington Fruit Farm: http://www.essingtonfarm.co.uk/, were I'll be taking part in their Christmas Craft Fair.  This is the first time I'm going to this fair but I believe that there are loads of lovely stall's so come along if you're in the area and say Hello!

Happy Crafting
Loraine

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so nice to have friends coming over. And the visit to the fair sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful day Lorraine :O)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the craft fair.
    I haven't been to one in ages :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...