Saturday 17 December 2011

Medallion Christmas


Good Afternoon All

My final craft class of 2011 was held this morning and we had a great time creating two gorgeous cards, both with silver/grey tones.

The first card was done using the medallion stamp to creat a very large Christmas Bauble!  Such an effective stamp and so very versatile.  We used some of the very clever heat and stick powder to adhere the glitter, this means no shedding of glitter after it's heated.  I do however wish I'd taken a picture of my table after class - GLITTER EVERYWHERE.

The second card used some embossing paste and a stencil from my craft stash, using dazzling diamonds and a grey glitter (same as the first card) for the star.  Now you can see why there was glitter everywhere, it was used on both cards!  We also used curly cute stamp set for the messages on both cards and embossed with silver embossing powder.

Stamp set's used: Medallion and Curly Cute











Happy Stamping
Loraine



7 comments:

  1. Everyone! I had to vaccum the table, seriously! Was all in the name of fun and creativity though, so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very classy cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards but I know exactly what you mean, during my Christmas classes even the dog ended up glistening with dazzling diamonds, gotta love Christmas as an excuse to get sparkly! This does remind me to get out my medallion stamp too, thanks :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous projects Loraine. Have a lovely Christmas! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 lovely cards, I still haven't got the Medallion Stamp but after seeing yours I must put it on my list x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are SO elegant. Gorgeous. Have a super Christmas and New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...