Saturday 1 September 2012

The Sale is on..............

Good Afternoon All

I promise, I will post today's class projects as soon as I can but thought that I'd pop along to let you know that "The sale is on..............."  The Stampin' Up! retirement list is up on the website.  If there are any products from this year's catalogue that you cant live without, that are leaving us, please pop along and have a look as many are reduced. Retiring list

Please drop me an e-mail or give me a call as soon as possible if you'd like to place an order as these products are only available while stocks last or until end September.

I'll take this opportunity to also let you know that we have a new Autumn/Winter catalogue out now and you can view this here: Autumn/Winter Catalogue

Have a great weekend!
Loraine

2 comments:

  1. Cor blimey, they're having a right clear out rnt they? At least three of those sets I've so very nearly bought in the past!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...