Friday 5 October 2012

Shifnal Victorian Craft Fair


Good Evening All

Hope you're all well and looking forward to the weekend.  I certainly am as I'm going to be taking part in the Shifnal Victorian Craft Fair on Sunday afternoon, in the village hall.  It's all part of the Shifnal Festival which has already started.  Craft Fair is on from 12noon - 5pm Sunday.  If you're in the area, please pop in and say hello!

We are required to dress appropriately......hmm, this I am not so looking forward to but it's all in the spirit of the festival and maybe, just maybe nobody will recognise me in my bonnet!!

Stamp set's used: The Open Sea & Petite Pairs
Punch used: Modern Label













Come along and see what we all have to offer.
Loraine

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card. Good luck with the craft fair :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...