Monday 1 April 2013

Clockworks

Hello Bloggers

Hope you're all well and have been having a fantastic Easter break with family and friends!  For us here in the UK, we've also had our clock's change this weekend, we have gone forward an hour as British Summer Time has begun!  So they say anyway but with snow on the ground and very cold winds - I'm not sure I believe it.

I decided that I'd use the lovely little clockworks set just because it seemed right with our change of time.  There are no actual clocks on my card but rather some cogs from my crafting stash along with the very beautifull background stamps from this gorgeous little set.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Stamp Set Used: Clockworks
Punches Used: Modern Label & Word Window










Happy Stamping
Loraine

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, I love the layout and colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card. I love the colours and the cogs look so 3D.

    Thanks for the visit and kind words. You were one of my first followers so when you visit, it feels so nice.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the colours on here.
    I also love the cogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. The hardware and colours are fab. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...