Thursday 8 August 2013

Where does the time go?

Hello All

Hope you're all well.  Not quite sure where my time is going at the moment but I've just realised that I never posted my last class creations.

We did a box full of mini cards, either used as a gift, which is what some of the ladies were going to do, or to keep the cards in to use yourself.  Either way, a lovely project.

I think my class were a little apprehensive when I told them that I'd put loads of stamp set's on the table and that my project was just there as a guide.  They were to "go crazy" and do their own thing!  I could see the panic set in but as they are now all more than capable crafters I was confident and we had some amazing results!  I was very pleased.

Below is my sample, could have been a better picture but at least it shows what we got up to.

Stamp set's used: Tape it, Best of Flowers, Papillion Potpouri, Serene Sillhouettes, Four You and circle circus (retired)









Happy Stamping
Loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...