Thursday 22 May 2014

A couple of cards....

Hello Blog World

Been a while since I've visited I have to say.  Seems to be the way with me at the moment.

Here are a couple of vintage type cards, a little dark for this time of the year perhaps but I promise to do something more summery next.

Stamps used: Happy Birthday (from Happy Moments set, retired) and "flower" (from Style Beautifull, also retired)
Hearts used: Fashionable Hearts Embosslits
Banner: Banner punch















Stamps used: En Francais & Clockworks and Happy Birthday from the Happy Moments set again
Punches used: Variety of Stampin Up! circle punches

















Happy Stamping
Loraine



4 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine, long time no see, but well worth the wait for these two beautiful cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards, of course. I really like the first. Have a great Bank Holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both so classy... lovely to have you visit and I got to see these awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, love the banners on the first one :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...