Tuesday 28 September 2010

Vintage Vogue

Good Evening All

I hope you've had a very good day.  It's been a dull, wet and cool day here in Shropshire today.

The card that I'm going to show you today is a fairly simple one that I made while doing my demo's at the craft fair this past weekend.  I've used one of my favourite stamp sets. The embelishment in the bottom left hand corner was created by my crafting friend Elaine who kindly sewed the button on for me too.  Me and sewing are still not very good friends and Elaine creates some lovely cards using her yo-yo's.  The shimmer on the chocolate chip cardstock is done using the champagne shimmer mist which I've used as a spritz and there are some dazzling diamonds on the F for just a little more bling.

Stamp set used: Vintage Vogue
Accessory used: piercing tool and mat pack
Shimmer mist and dazzling diamonds used










Loraine

3 comments:

  1. Very classy card. I love monogram cards but I have never got around to making one :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stylish card, that. Love the F for friends. And the colours are so nice. The flower and the bling make it lovely. Charming card!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super chic card, loving the little pom pom thingy! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...