Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas


Good Evening All

I hope that you're all well, I'm finally getting around to posting this last weeks class pics!  Finally as there's not been enough sunshine to take the photo's and also because I've just been so busy with one thing or another.

We had a great class and used some products from my stash that some class members had not used before and it was absolutely fantastic that everything could and did co-ordinate with the Stampin' Up! products to create two gorgeous cards!

Stamp's Used: Beautifull Season, En Francais
Die's Used: Snow Flurry
Embosslits Used: Beautifull Wings
Punch Used: Decorative Label
Other: From my stash snowflakes stamps & punch, birdcage die






Happy Stamping
Loraine

6 comments:

  1. Two very pretty cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, these are two gorgeous cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I love the vintage look and the birdcage die, is it tim's? I keep meaning to get this and now I've seen your card I really need it!

    Would you mind letting me know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card with the snow flakes - it really looks like outside today! Here in Germany(Black Forrest) it is snowing since days....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous vintage-style cards Loraine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful. I really like the vintage feel to them. so so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...