Sunday 18 November 2012

Sugar Cookies

Good Evening All

Hope you've had a good weekend and are ready for the week ahead.

I thought that I'd show you some of the sugar cookies that I made for the fair on Thursday, they went down a treat and that was despite the fact that I had no sample, as my husband had eaten it!  How rude!

I thoroughly enjoyed making both the cookies and the toppers for them, they got many admiring looks and were nearly all gone by the end of the night.


Happy Crafting
Loraine

4 comments:

  1. They certainly look very yummy :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you sold them all, they look really lovely and so nicely packaged too

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look good enough to eat! Super toppers too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad they did well... look so yummy and superb wrappers as well.
    Love,
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...