Wednesday 6 March 2013

A simple bit of scrapping

Good Evening All

Well, yesterday's weather was gorgeous in the UK, gorgeous for this time of the year anyway and it reminded me that I'd taken some lovely pictures in Attingham Park the other week of the snowdrops.

I decided that I'd make a little reminder for myself, so that I can look back at it as and when over the next few weeks before Spring really does appear and while the weather cant make up it's mind, as in today is a gloomy day again!

Stamp set used: Kindness matters & words from retired set Style beautiful
Punch Used: Decorative Label & Scallop Border









Happy Stamping
Loraine

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card, I love to see folks using their own photographs :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...