Monday 4 March 2013

Papaya Collage


Good Afternoon blogland

Hope you're all well, the sun has been shinning here in the UK all day today which is fab and makes me look forward to spring and the thought of working and sitting out in the garden again.....dream on I hear you say.....

This weeks card and matching gift box were done with Spring in mind, what a lovely and versatile set Papaya Collage is, I can see myself using this set over and over again and combining it with many others for a wonderful finish.

Take a peek and let me know what you think.

Stamp setsused: Papaya Collage & En Francais
Punches used: Jewelry tag &Elegant butterfly
Embossing folder used: Vintage wallpaper









Happy stamping and creating
Loraine

2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty and I love your colours. Thanks for visiting me.zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful matching set Lorraine :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...