Monday 27 May 2013

A Wonderfull way to spend a Sunday


Hello All

Hope you're all well.  We have sunshine again in the UK today, well where I am anyway and this is always good as it lifts your spirits.

I know, it's time for those class projects again but I'll leave that for another day BECAUSE yesterday I went to a wonderfull workshop with Hels Sheridan at Crafty Bunch Telford, it was a totally "me" day where I could create and enjoy something I'd been dying to do for ages which is using a melt pot.

I could see so much potential and possibility using this tool that I'm now going to look at my Stampin' Up! stash in a very different way!  Time to play with ALL those gorgeous SU red rubber stamps again and drag out all those that are a little uhmmm, dusty and in need of some love.

Take a peak and let me know what you think













Happy Stamping and creating
Loraine

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know u were having such a famous tutor! Did u buy a melt pot then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I love the beautiful coloursd :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so warm and charming. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...