Friday 31 May 2013

Stampin' Up! Retirement List is out!!!!



Good Morning All

 Just thought that I'd let you know that the Stampin' Up! retiring list is now out.  Take a look on the website here: http://www2.stampinup.com/home/en-gb/ and follow the links.


Let me know if there is anything that you'd like to order.  Please do bear in mind that these products often disappear quickly which means that it may be worth your while to place your own order and pay the £4.95 p&p.  If you want to wait until I have a few orders together there is the chance that you won't end up with the products that you want:-(

Give me a shout if there's anything that you'd love to have and I'll place your order for you straight away.

Happy stamping and creating.

Loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...